Friday 3 February 2017



I am a mum of three who not only loves cake but has been slightly obsessed with baking since childhood. I have had to cut Gluten out of my diet in the last few years so I am attempting to rewrite all our family favourite cake, pudding and treat recipes so our whole family can enjoy them and I do not feel like I am missing out! Eating gluten free does not mean I want to eat healthily all the time, sometimes I want to enjoy a naughty treat that tastes as good as the original.

I love a bit of craft and if I can have a go at making something rather than buying it, I will, including beauty products, although am happy to try out any beauty product that is going to defy the ageing process!

 I can't live without cake and enjoy making things look beautiful either with a bit of sparkle, paint, some natural materials or with  some flowers or foliage from the garden hence the name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment